We’re searching for a Digital Account Director
We’re on the lookout for a winning Account Director.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Account Director with a passion for digital marketing to join our team. A unique individual with a passion for customer obsessed, amazing digital marketing. Your mission will be to own a number of key clients ensuring they are served, happy and led. Our clients work with us as partners, your job is to make sure they continually get value from choosing us to sit at the table with them.
- You are a digital marketing enthusiast that loves building relationships and being in front of the client
- You have a strong understanding of all functions of digital marketing, from designing customer experiences to the future of voice search and how it applies to business.
- You have proven ability and a passion to manage projects by leading and driving others. You love working with your colleagues to come up with tactical ideas and solutions that help your client grow their brand.
- You are driven to hit deadlines and budgets. You ensure you are always proud of the work you and your colleagues deliver.
- Targets drive you, they don’t scare you.
- You are organised. Prioritisation of your day, managing a pipeline and managing expectations of others are your strengths.
- You not only love data and numbers, but you love using them to tell stories and provide actionable recommendations.
- You want to learn from like-minded people and are keen to evolve your skills to be at the forefront of the changes in digital marketing.
- You know that you don’t have all the answers, but know that it’s easy find them.
Expectations of the role:
- Management of a portfolio of clients, responsible for the profitability and growth of your accounts and associated projects.
- Work with clients on ideas generation ensuring ideas are linked to commercial objectives. This will involve running brainstorming sessions, including creating and delivering presentations.
- Delivery of all client projects on time and to budget.
- To report back to the wider business on client health including producing pipeline and performance reports.
- We’ll involve you in occasional new business opportunities too, likely working with the Managing Director.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience – We are looking for a candidate with at least 5 years experience in a digital account role
- Digital marketing knowledge – We are looking for marketing geeks like us
- Passion for learning – This is the place for someone with a passion for self- development and lifelong learning
- Personality – Only apply if you have excellent relationship building skills, the confidence and ability to lead a room, whether full of colleagues or the client.
- Big ideas – you might call this creative thinking or commercial or strategic thinking– depends on the way you think. What matters is that you can demonstrate an ability to help solve clients sales and marketing problems without resorting to the obvious.
- Organised – A good account director needs to be extremely organised to manage themselves, their projects and their client relationship.
What you will get:
- A fantastic role working with some amazingly talented people.
- The opportunity to join a unique growing agency and learn from the best in the industry.
- Health care, pension scheme and most importantly, Friday night beers.
- Salary based on experience £competitive.
Who are Perfect Storm?
Perfect Storm is a new breed of digital agency. We help our clients become useful and design digital products and services that help them provide amazing services to their potential and current customers. Working with our clients we support them through the shift needed to compete in the age of the unreasonable consumer, supporting on the internal challenges as well as delivering strategies that support them. We deliver CX programmes through into UX, UI & content where appropriate working with our technology partners to bring our ideas to life on leading technology ensuring we can be data-driven in the experience we deliver (personalisation) and decisions we make.
We work with a number of local and global brands including MARS, James Wellbeloved, Royal Canin, Citu, Countrywide Assured, Claridges, Virginia Hayward & Leisure Resorts