We’re searching for a bright Digital Executive
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and highly organised individuals to join our amazing delivery team. The role is suited to bright sparks looking to learn and progress within a fast-paced team and provides the potential to really broaden the individual’s experience in Digital Marketing. It’s a real career starter with lots of prospects and benefits for the right person.
The day to day of the role
- Organise personal workload on a daily basis, delivering work alongside your Digital Producer / Projects Director.
- Communicating with and managing our partner resource, trafficking work and managing briefs.
- Keeping track of the quality of work, testing, and proofreading. content population.
- Proactive budget management and reporting.
- Various ad hoc operational tasks supporting the digital delivery team.
- Competitor analysis and proactive client work.
Why work with us?
- This is an opportunity to work with the best people and talent in the business due to our unique way of delivering work with our specialist partners.
- We provide all the support you need to keep progressing in your career. Frequent personal reviews, courses, events, networking, we encourage our team to broaden their horizons.
- You’d be working in the centre of Leeds in a relaxed but focused environment in a nice office with a view.
- We’re a ‘close-knit’ team that relies on good relationships to do great things. So we make time for regular team outings and events.
- Annual bonus related to personal and business performance.
The right candidate
- Attitude and fit is perhaps more important to us than experience. We’re looking for someone with drive, staying power and attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate a strong interest in digital marketing and design, primarily through websites, content & social media.
- Needs to be confident and not afraid to ask questions.
- Needs to be good with building relationships and interacting with people.
- Should be educated to a minimum of ‘A’ level standard with good numeracy and English skills
- Must have a strong commitment to organisation.
Salary dependent on experience