We’re seeking a Digital Projects Director
We are seeking an experienced Digital Projects Director to lead our client delivery team. This role would suit a seasoned Senior Digital Project Manager or a Senior Digital Account Manager with PM experience looking to step up to a project team leadership role. The DPD is responsible for all agency project delivery and operations, leading our ambitious delivery team to success in Web Design, Web Development, Content Production and Social projects. Needless to say expert communication and organisation skills are a must. A key ‘playmaker’ in the agency.
The day to day of the role
- Implementing processes and efficient ways of working in the agency.
- Leading the scoping and specification of project work working with Clients, Developers, Strategists & Designers to build the best delivery approach.
- Creating Project Plans and Forecasting.
- Managing client expectations and meeting their requirements with efficient solutions.
- Leading the delivery team on scheduling and commercial decisions balancing client needs from a commercial perspective with efficient project delivery processes.
- Mentoring the client delivery team and encouraging the application of Project Methodologies.
- Responsibility for the overall profitability of projects setting and measuring targets with the client delivery team.
- Leading on project wash up meetings to document and communicate learnings and ensure implementation of learnings.
Why work with us?
- This is an opportunity to work with the best people and talent in the business due to our unique way of delivering work with our specialist partners.
- An opportunity to really contribute to the shaping and success of the business.
- We provide all the support you need to keep progressing in your career. Frequent personal reviews, courses, events, networking, we encourage our team to broaden their horizons.
- You’d be working in the centre of Leeds in a relaxed but focused environment in a nice office with a view.
- We’re a ‘close-knit’ team that relies on good relationships to do great things. So we make time for regular team outings and events.
- Annual bonus related to personal and business performance.
The right candidate
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Digital PM role.
- Ability to manage pressure confidentially, calmly and logically.
- Excellent written, numeracy and communication skills.
- Strong organisation and attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate a strong interest in digital marketing and design, primarily through websites, content & social media.
- Needs to be confident and not afraid to ask questions.
- Needs to be good with building relationships and interacting with people.
- Education – open to candidates without degrees depending on experience and fit.
- A Project Management qualification, such as Prince2, is highly desirable.
Salary competitive, negotiable and dependent on experience.