07.10.19 // Recruitment
WE’RE SEARCHING FOR DIGITAL ACCOUNT / PROJECT MANAGERS
We have a number of opportunities for ambitious digital superstars to join us on our mission to continually develop a better type of digital agency.
The ROLE: Digital Producer
The role is suited to bright sparks looking to learn and progress within a fast-paced team and provides the potential to really broaden the individual’s experience in Digital Marketing.
Welcome to a company that’s going places with lots of prospects and benefits on offer for the right person.
The day to day of the role
- Organise personal workload on a daily basis, delivering work alongside your Digital Producer / Projects Director.
- Communicating with and managing our partner resource, trafficking work and managing briefs.
- Keeping track of the quality of work, testing, proofreading and content population.
- Proactive budget management and reporting.
- Various ad hoc operational tasks supporting the digital delivery team.
- Competitor analysis and proactive client work.
- Managing small and large scale projects.
- Overseeing team members and delegating tasks.
- Devising timescales and ensuring projects stay within a designated budget.
- Structuring projects and devising efficient processes.
- Liaising with clients and the creative team to ensure projects run smoothly.
- Signing-off work and checking it is of the highest quality
- Providing knowledgeable creative input to all campaigns
Why work with us?
- This is an opportunity to work with the best people and talent in the business due to our unique way of delivering work with our specialist partners. You will learn how things get done RIGHT in our industry.
- We provide all the support you need to keep progressing in your career. Frequent personal reviews, courses, events, networking, we encourage our team to broaden their horizons.
- You’d be working in the Heart of Leeds Centre in a relaxed but focused environment, in a fine office with a view.
- We’re a ‘close-knit’ team that relies on good relationships to do great things. So we make time for regular team outings and events.
- Unprompted bonuses related to personal and business performance.
- Opportunities to earn commission.
The right candidate
- ‘Attitude’ and ‘fit’ is perhaps just as important to us as experience. We’re looking for someone with drive, staying power and attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate a strong interest in digital marketing and design, primarily through websites, content & social media.
- Needs to be confident, self-motivated and not afraid to ask questions.
- Needs to be good at building relationships and interacting with people.
- Should be educated to a minimum of ‘A’ level standard with good numeracy and communication skills
- Must have a strong commitment to organisation.
Salary dependent on experience.
Read more about us here
Oh, and no recruiters, please!